WORDS Michaela Stehr
Running across multiple online platforms until 6 September 2020, Cape Town’s annual HOMEMAKERS Expo is going virtual for the first time.
Themed “InHabit”, the digital fair will allow viewers to interact and connect with leading trend experts and explore the latest in decor, design and interior ideas.
Here are a few things to look forward to:
- Workshops and expert chats – A variety of workshops and live chats will be held throughout the week.
- Home Collective – a curated space for household pieces and decor items.
- Future Gen – informative space to learn about future trends, gadgets and tech.
- Artisan Square – handcrafted products including homeware, ceramics, jewellery and leather.
- The Deli – order a selection of gourmet and artisan products straight to your door.
- Alfresco Living – all you need for outdoor furnishings and entertainment.
- Living Spaces – a virtual showcase of different decor styles.
- AV & Appliance Emporium – smart appliances and audio-visual equipment.
- Gizmos and Gadgets – demos and pitches featuring the latest electronics.
Sign up to visit the virtual event here.