When we decorate and design our homes, we often spend less time considering the appliances, outside of their aesthetic appeal. With the RS5000 fridge, Samsung added super-intelligent features and premium technology for those who demand a fridge that goes far beyond the ordinary.
Key features that make the Samsung RS5000 an indispensable addition to your kitchen include:
- With SpaceMax™ technology, Samsung has been able to make the walls of this fridge much thinner, meaning it creates more storage space without increasing the external dimensions or compromising on energy efficiency.
- The FlexZone™* is an independently controlled compartment. It stores different foods and drinks at their optimal temperatures, so they stay fresh and tasty for longer. The four pre-set settings are ideal for preserving meats, cooling beverages, keeping fruit/vegetables fresh, or just storing food.
- Samsung’s Digital Inverter Compressor lasts longer while effortlessly saving energy.
- At the touch of a button, Power Cool blows cold air into the fridge to quickly cool your groceries or favourite drinks. Additionally, Power Freeze delivers a fast blast of cold air into the freezer. It’s great for freezing or firming up frozen food or making ice.
The Samsung RS5000 series, available as a three-door or two-door model, also includes features such as a slim indoor icemaker, a large vegetable box and flat doors with recessed handles that don’t protrude. Its sleek and seamless counter-depth design will fit perfectly with the dimensions of your existing appliances and cabinetry to create a harmonious kitchen interior.
* FlexZone is only available on the three-door model RS65R5691B4
For more information, visit samsung.com.