Earlier this year, Elizabeth Arden revealed the next generation of their iconic Ceramide Capsules with the launch of Advanced Ceramide Daily Youth Restoring Serum.
Now, this new and improved Ceramide technology has been reimagined for the most delicate part of the face – the eyes – with the new Advanced Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Eye Serum.
Leveraging more than 25 years of research, Elizabeth Arden has updated the existing formula, adding nine new ingredients to not only replenish essential, naturally-occurring lipids, but also help support skin’s natural renewal process, in addition to targeting the key signs of aging around the eyes for a younger and brighter look. The result is a serum that immediately enhances the skin’s natural barrier, increases moisturisation within the surface of the skin, and minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Advanced Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Eye Serum takes an innovative approach to restoring the youthful look of skin by helping to moisturise, preserve and strengthen the delicate skin around the eyes for a younger, firmer and brighter look.*
- Helps support skin’s own natural collagen for a firmer look
- Minimises the appearance of lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet
- Visibly reduces puffiness around the eyes
- Improves texture for noticeably smoother,softer, younger-looking skin
- Immediately helps strengthen skin’s natural protective moisture barrier
- Clinically, dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested and safe for sensitive eyes
Each golden capsule is biodegradable, fragrance and preservative-free – designed to deliver a fresh, concentrated dose of moisture-boosting serum packed with even more advanced Ceramide technology than before.
Advanced Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Eye Serum (60 capsules) has a suggested retail price of R655 and is available from selected department stores nationwide.