Tech giant HUAWEI is known for its cutting-edge innovations in the smart band and wearable segment. The brand’s newest offering – the HUAWEI Band 6 – is once again ahead of the curve.
The demand for smart wearables with wellness and fitness tracking capabilities has seen a huge increase, particularly in the last year. So, it comes as no surprise that HUAWEI is leading the pack when it comes to a smart band design that offers proactive health management.
The HUAWEI Band 6 is the brand’s first light-weight smart band to include a vivid 1.47-inch big AMOLED display with a physical side button (an impressive 148% larger than that of HUAWEI Band 4). It offers wearers a user-friendly, immersive, smartphone-like experience with daily information, workout and health data. Better yet, you can easily swipe upward and downward, left and right, just like using a smartphone touchscreen making data easily accessible.
Another feature that makes it stand out from other wearables on the market is its impressive two-week battery life. The HUAWEI Band 6 is compact yet super powerful – its high-efficiency chipset and smart power-saving algorithms, enables continuous heart rate and sleep monitoring or up to 14 days. On top of this, the it supports fast charging via magnetic charger (one five-minute charge can sustain the smart band for two-day of typical use).
Living up to it’s key message “Go Bigger for Better” the HUAWEI Band 6 offers unparalleled health management features:
- All-day SpO2 monitoring – Thanks to the hardware modules optimised based on the Huawei TruSeenTM 4.0 and new smart power saving algorithm, it monitors your health and generates an alarm when the blood oxygen level is low, helping you take swift action and manage health more proactively.
- HUAWEI TruSeen™ 4.0 heart rate monitoring technology – This technology uses a number of sensors in tandem with the device’s neural network AI technology, offering accurate monitoring 24/7.
- HUAWEI TruSleep ™ 2.0 for scientific sleep monitoring – While you sleep, HUAWEI TruSleep™2.0 is capable of detecting your stage of sleep, real time heart rate and breathing rate, and produces a comprehensive analysis of your sleep quality from this data.
- HUAWEI TruRelax™ for effective stress management – This technology provides accurate monitoring and assessment of stress conditions, allowing the HUAWEI Band 6 to monitor heart rate variability which is a strong indicator of the user’s stress conditions. In addition, the HUAWEI Health App offers breathing exercises so users can take proactive steps to manage their stress levels.
- Female menstrual cycle management – This pioneering feature allows women to log their period and refer directly to their own menstrual calendar to stay prepared for important events and maintain constant health awareness.
If you’re putting all your effort into working out, then the HUAWEI Band 6 will take care of the rest. Choose from up to 96 different exercise modes, and keep a track of your heart rate, calories, and more. All your data can be stored and analysed in easy-to-read graphs, so you can chart your fitness journey and set goals that inspire you.
Oh, and did we mention that the HUAWEI Band 6 can intelligently identify unfamiliar numbers, sync with your phone to control your music play list and control your phone’s camera remotely?
Pre-order the new HUAWEI Band 6
If you want to go bigger for better, you can pre-order the HUAWEI Band 6 for R1,699 from 11 to 17 June and get the Huawei Thermos bottle valued at R199 for free. T&Cs apply.
Pre-order Now, simply pay R49 and receive and extra R200 discount off the balance of the purchase price.
Exclusive to HUAWEI Store (Online)*
Keep an eye out for more info coming soon.