COMPILED BY Lindi Brownell Meiring
While many local businesses have had to close physical doors, there are a lot of brands you can still support online, with delivery, more often than not, taking place once the lockdown has come to an end.
Below are 25 items for you (and your space) that you can order now, from snug throws and locally designed jewellery to candles, cushions and indoor plants.
1. Sanctuary A3 Print (Edition of 50) R750, Dayfeels
2. Dimanta Throw R899, The Cotton Company
3. Cutie Cat Mug R210, Sugar & Vice
4. Panther Tofu Faux Fur Blanket R990, HAUS by Hertex
5. Shell Stud Earrings in Yellow Gold R1 600, Dear Rae
6. Ginger Cake Gold Tin Collection Candle R150, Amanda + Jayne at Jimnojean
7. Fruit Bowl R380, Modern Gesture
8. Balancing Cleansing Bar R110, Lulu & Marula
9. Tea Towel in Sunnyside Gold R220, Skinny laMinx
10. Fingers Crossed Necklace R500, Famke
11. Upcycled Reusable Beeswax Wraps by Living Eco (pack of 3), R185, Asha Eleven
12. MCUSHION 1 R1 350, MAXHOSA
13. Natural Paper Tub R200 – R280, Wren
14. Firewood Storage R2 950, Pedersen + Lennard
15. The Sunny Bug Dog Basket R1 750, You & Lou
16. Heart Leaf Philodendron (15cm) R120, in a Mia Mélange Hanging Planter R385, Plantify
17. Vadoek Cloths R270, Mungo
18. Floral Bokkies Cross Stitch Kit R320, Lauren Fowler
19. Houjicha Roasted Green Tea (Evening Blend) R250, Chaya Suzuwa at WAZA
20. Recycled Plastic Bottle Planter/Storage Basket R545, The Joinery
21. Honest Chocolate Slab (70%), illustrated by Mike Sherman R66, Faithful To Nature
22. Original Ceramic Pet Bowl R240, Benji + Moon
23. Demeter Earrings R1 850, Pichulik
24. Assorted Nougat Gift Box R165, Ma Mère Confections
25. Planter Note Book R80, Feat. Sock Co.
Look out for our upcoming post on more local jewellery design brands you can support online.