South African Cap Classique producer Pongrácz recently collaborated with local designer Seboni Abner Makgamatha (aka Sir Abner) on three prints unique to the brand – including the winning Bold Print of the Year 2020.
The winning design, entitled Populist, is inspired by both the bold spirit of Desiderius Pongrácz, who was instrumental in introducing Champagne varietals to the Cape Winelands, and mail art – an artistic movement that sends small-scale works via post. Sir Abner designed a code to be used throughout the black-and-white design: EOIC 3ULD, which translates to BOLD when folded upwards.
Outdoor furniture brand WAZ Outdoor decided to apply Sir Abner’s Populist design to a limited-edition version of its European lounger – a luxurious accessory that can be used in the pool or on the patio. Measuring 120cm x 100cm x 70cm, the lounger provides maximum comfort for your lounging pleasure.
To enter this competition, simply answer the question below correctly.
Competition closing date: Sunday August 23rd, 2020
VISI Competition Rules:
- The winners will be the first correct entries drawn after the closing date.
- If a selected winner cannot be reached at the contact details supplied, an alternative winner will be selected.
- Prizes will be delivered to the winners.
- The winners are required to accept the prizes as described in the magazine. No correspondence will be entered into relating to the terms on which the prizes are offered.
- Prizes may not be transferred to another person or converted into cash.
- VISI competitions are open to all South African residents. Employees of New Media and the prize-sponsoring companies, their family members, advertising and promotion agencies and any other parties associated with the competition may not enter.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter this competition.
- Neither New Media nor any of its partners can be held responsible for disputes in connection with prizes or for any loss, damage or injury that may be suffered or incurred by prize winners.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering VISI competitions.
- Data collected may be shared with the prize-sponsoring companies, but will not be sold or passed on to third parties.
- New Media reserves the right to cancel, modify or amend competitions at any time if deemed necessary.
- Winners will not be eligible for other prizes for six months after winning a competition.
- Winners will be required to provide their ID numbers as per the new Consumer Protection Act guidelines.
- Visit VISI.co.za/terms-and-conditions for more information.